Habitable area 150 mÂ²
Living room 30 mÂ²
Stone built with tiled roof
Land of approx 10 hectares
A magnificent and rare collection of farm buildings for restoration but with roofing in good condition. The buildings are set in 10 hectares of farmland (mainly fields).
1. Main house built in 1950 and needing restoration, comprises: 1st floor â€“ kitchen, living room, 2 bedrooms, bathroom, WC and on 1st floor â€“ 3 bedrooms. Also on the ground floor is a garage, boiler room and water storage tank.
2. House with dovecot (pigeon tower) and balcony, needing restoration. This house has two annexes one of which is a bread oven with a surface area (including external walls) of 170m2 suitable for conversion into living accommodation.
3. Barn/shed on 2 levels with a ground floor surface area (including external walls) of 340m2 â€“ suitable for renovation.
4. Barn on 2 levels with a surface area (including external walls) of 170m2 for restoration
5. Garage with a surface area of 20m2 for restoration.
For more information, or to arrange a visit, contact the agency on 05 65 36 70 34 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. More Information